The mission of the Speaker’s Club is to support you in building your confidence and developing your authentic voice. Speaking is a craft that requires using your voice to be heard. What most people don’t realize is that speaking involves your whole self – it requires you to invest in owning your stories.
We all have important moments where we make a choice: we turn a corner, become aware of a talent we have, develop a skill, increase our awareness that develops through our experiences. These all have value when inserted in the right presentation for the right reason.
The journey of showing up and sharing your true self can be one of the most rewarding journeys to take – a hero’s journey. I am offering the safe space to explore the depths of who you can be while engage in techniques, tools, skills, and community that builds your ability to connect to those whom you will serve. A community of people, equally-committed to practicing the art of speaking in a caring atmosphere that develops your ability to risk going big.
Here what we are working toward:
- Stories: our stories, the stories that inform our lives and that contribute to the delivery of effective presentations.
- Mastering tools and techniques for building confidence with public speaking
- A community of people you can take a risk with, grow with, learn with, and develop the muscles to raise your voice
- A journey, not a destination: becoming an effective speaker takes time, being invested in the skills and the application of those skills, receiving supportive feedback from trusted sources – namely your community of speakers
- Learn what it means to be vulnerable and bulletproof as a speaker
- Speaker tricks: dealing with stage fright, nerves, getting the audience on your side and so much more
- Learn to read and lead a room
- Room set-up: all the fine points of staying in charge to get your best results
- Guest speakers: who has expertise in areas like storytelling, humor, improv, stage management, working with video, etc.
Special Offer: Become a Founding Member – Be Bold – Be Brave now
For a limited time only, become part of a select group that kickstarts the Speakers Club and receive all the benefits of working with the complete, 3-level program for 4 months.
Regular investment: $1988.00 – those who take action by July 1st will pay only $1000.00. Plus, get a 50% discount on the Level 1 monthly membership (regularly $97.00, Founding members $47.00).
Speaker Club Specifics:
- 3 weekly meetings online via Zoom
- 1 week a month in person for 90 minutes
- Facebook private group membership – ask questions, get feedback
During these weekly meetings, we will deliver material on speaking that supports you in developing your style while building your confidence to handle the many different arenas you will find yourself speaking in.
The time will be structured to support you to become a facilitator and effective communicator, while enhancing your leadership skills.
Regular membership $97.00 a month
Founding members $47.00 a month
- 1-1 coaching once a month
- Presentation review
- Networking – Tools for getting more comfortable and effective with your speaking
$297.00 a month
- 1-1 coaching twice a month
- Building into this material, additional opportunities might include:
- The Art of Storytelling
- Comedy and Humor
- Stage management: Setting the stage for success
- Open mic venues
- Networking Skills: 4 types of networkers, and what to do with them
$497.00 a month